Dr. Ike B. Gorman
Name: Ike B. Gorman, D.P.M.
Office Address: 1500 N. Wilmot Rd, Suite A230, Tucson, AZ 85712.
Office Phone: (520) 722-5115
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.S. in Biochemistry, 1978 - 1982
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, B.S. in Basic Sciences, 1982 - 1984
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, D.P.M., 1982 - 1986
Post Graduate Training
- St. Louis Memorial Hospital, 1st year Podiatric Surgical Resident, 1986 - 1987
- Lindell Hospital / Gateway Community Hospital, 2nd year Podiatric Surgical Resident, 1987- 1988
1) Member, Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society, Epsilon Chapter at California College of Podiatric Medicine, June 1, 1986.
2) Diplomate, National Board of Podiatry Examiners, May 1, 1986.
3) Who's who among students in American Universities & Colleges at California College of Podiatric Medicine, 1985 - 1986.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
"Evaluation of the Neutral position of the Subtalar Joint", with Allison Cook, B.S., and Jack Morris, D.P.M., Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, September 1988.
- American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Arizona Podiatric Medical Association.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
Hospitals and Surgical Centers Affiliation
- St. Joseph's Hospital, 350 N. Wilmot Road, Tucson, Arizona 85711.
- HealthSouth Surgery Center, 310 N. Wilmot Rd, Ste 309, Tucson, Arizona 85711
- Northwest Hospital, 6200 N. La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, Arizona 85741.
- Northwest Tucson Surgery Center, 6130 N. La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, Arizona 85741.